The Overseas Connection, the official G4TE.com Community weekly podcast discusses gaming news, community feedback, new releases and the podcast teams current play lists. Tune-in and listen to this combination U.S. and U.K. video game podcast as they discuss this weeks topics:
- We discuss the fate of THQ’s studios and IP.
- Ouya holds a “create a game” jam to jump start development.
- Nintendo celebrates the Famicom’s 30th in Classic style.
- China looking to life ban on consoles.
- Top 10 software in the UK Charts.
- Major shut down at Disney is anything but epic.
email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us a voicemail if you live in the U.S.:(626)50-OCPOD [626-506-2763]